Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ping Pong Clean Up - the greatest game EVER!

   My house is a pig stye, I am not even going to try to pretend I have a clean house.  I would love to be one of those people whose house is always company ready, but I have never been a super cleaner to begin with so add me,my not so cleaning Hubby and three never pick up a thing kids, and you have a terribly messy house!

  So this past week, I set out to change that.  My sister gave me an idea she had seen on T.V.  You take ping pong balls and write chores on them, then you very nosily drop them in a bag and everyone picks out one ball at a time and that's your chore.  I got bright colored ones for my kids, and plain for me and the Hubs.  Girl A LOVES it.  She actually asks to play it.  Of course her ping pong chores are like "Pick up the shoes out of the living room" or "Pick up all the books".  We make it super fun by trying to do it as fast as we can, and so far the living room is clean every night before we go to bed!  The Hubs and I are a different story...not once have we drawn our own ping pong clean up game.  Well, maybe this week we can change that. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment