Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Guide on How to Read my Blog.

  Hopefully by the title you have no misconceptions about what my content will be like.  I have three kids and I love them more than life itself, but that doesn't seem to stop them from driving me nuts.  This blog is a way to put out there the craziness that can be an ordinary day for me.

1) I have three kids who I will protect as much as possible, so for the sake of the blog their names are Girl A, Boy and Girl B.  Unless you know me personally, you aren't priveledged enough to know their real names.

2) When I get angry and yell at my little lovies (I like to think of it as talking in a loud, authoritative tone, but I'm not fooling anyone), when I retell the events, I always seem to use a higher octave than normal, squeaky voice.  So find that pitch that you would think of and use it in your head while reading, it makes it funnier.

3) I have a Hubby who I love dearly,but even he can frazzle my nerves and piss me off, so you might read a couple "crazy lady" rants about him every now and then.  Hopefully not too often.

4) I am trying to be a better Mommy everyday, so negative. non-contructive critisism is unwelcome.  Leave positive feed back to help me on my journey.  You'll feel better if you do that instead of critiquing my terrible spelling and grammar and just leaving nasty messages about how terrible I am at being a parent.  I know I have room to improve, but so do you.  Karma is a bitch, I've seen her work, it isn't pretty.

Keep these things in mind and this could be a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment