Thursday, March 8, 2012

Always lock the deadbolt!

Good Morning Thursday! I wake up to midterm day and rain...oh joy!  The morning seems pretty uneventful, I shower, get dressed and get the kids downstairs and dressed.  Sean gets himself and Girl A around and head out for school and work.  I am left at home with the two little ones.  While I check my school email, I let Boy and Girl B play.  I notice they are playing by the door, opening and closing it while the wave at no one and giggle.  Pretty soon the noise stops.  I get up and Boy has let himself and Girl B outside!!!!! 

Girl B is halfway down the driveway, and Boy is splashing in puddles with no coats on and in the pouring rain.  I run out in the rain and grab Girl A and bring her back inside.  I run back outside and grab Boy and bring him back inside.  He's screaming "No mamma, Noooo!" in a very annoying high pitched voice.  I shut the door, and go back to my email, which is important because there is an email from one of my professors.  I hear the kids at the door again, Boy opened the outer door and is contemplating going back outside.  This time I shut the door and just lock it.  Back to my email. 

HE OPENS THE DOOR AGAIN!!!!  This time I'm mad.  I need to read this freaking email for my midterm in about an hour and the little shit is playing games!!!  I get up, instant time out, and shut and lock the deadbolt.  That'll fix 'em!  Lesson of the day, always lock the deadbolt!

No comments:

Post a Comment